International Learning Opportunities for Students
At ISP, we commit to helping students develop self-confidence and lifelong skills that will help them thrive inside and outside of the classroom.
That’s why we design learning experiences that always put learners and their learning at the core of our programmes.
International Learning Opportunities for Students (ILOS) are impactful learning programmes that connect ISP students through unique beyond-the-classroom experiences.
The exciting and innovative range of ILOS offerings act as ‘rehearsal spaces’ for students to develop and demonstrate the essential skills they need to thrive at school and beyond.
They also allow ISP students from different regions to connect with each other as they build long lasting friendships.
The ILOS provide amazing learning experiences that enable our students to:
- Connect and share with other ISP students from other countries and build friendships
- Develop their language and communication skills
- Apply learning in contexts outside the formal curriculum
- Gain knowledge and develop their understanding about different cultures and traditions
- Develop transferable skills including critical thinking, confidence, teamwork, and leadership
- Develop their understanding of their capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses
- Become a more responsible global citizen
We currently offer the following International Learning Opportunities to our students around the world:
|ISP Artists||5 – 18|
|ISP Changemakers||5 – 18|
|ISP Virtual Exchange||11 – 18|
|ISP Cultural Exchange||4 – 18|
|ISP MUN (Model United Nations)||13 – 18|
|ISP Filmmakers||12 – 18|
|ISP Scientists||8 – 18|
|ISP Chess Masters
||8 – 18|
|ISPxSCU (Street Child United)||5 – 18|
ISP INTERNATIONAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES IN NUMBERS