British School of Geneva
The British School of Geneva (BSG) offers the cohesive English National Curriculum from Reception through to A-Levels.
The British School of Geneva (BSG) offers the cohesive English National Curriculum from Reception through to A-Levels. Open to students of all origins and educational backgrounds, there are currently over 70 nationalities represented, and this extraordinary diversity enriches lessons, perspectives and friendships.
As a small school, teachers and administrators know every student, recognise their strengths and differences and encourage them to develop their skills and abilities as:
- Successful Learners… who enjoy and understand their own learning and who know what they need to do to make progress and fulfil their potential,
- Confident Individuals… who are equipped with the skills to adapt to and cope with an ever-changing global society, and
- Responsible Citizens… who demonstrate a commitment to themselves, friends, family, their local community and the wider world.
With over 70 nationalities, the British School of Geneva is home to a truly multicultural community. Located in the heart of international Geneva, BSG is a global school which provides a clear experience of grounded belonging. Respect, tolerance and appreciation of cultural diversity are fundamental to who we are.
BSG students learn to be active agents in their own learning and personal development journeys. Through high-quality, personalized teaching and individual pastoral guidance, BSG students grow into confident and responsible global citizens who can amaze themselves through their learning. Since 2005, BSG graduates have been accepted into prestigious Russell Group and top global universities worldwide.
Learning is not confined to the classroom. Students participate in a broad range of cultural and extra-curricular activities that complement their course work.
At BSG, the student-parent-school partnership is paramount and enables children to not only attain their full potential, but to enjoy school as happy and aware young people.
Head of School: Simon Thompson
Ages Taught: 4-19 years
Curriculum: English National Curriculum
- Excellent academic results across key stages
- Embedded pastoral care programme
- Learning support for students with mild to moderate special educational needs
- Excellent Student-Parent-School communication
- 10 minutes from the International Quarter and central Geneva
- 97% of parents are satisfied or very satisfied with the quality of learning
- Member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS)
Here are some overview statistics about British School of Geneva.