Colegio La Colina
Colegio La Colina was found in June 1996 and now educates approximately 780 children and students from 4 – 18 years of age.
Colegio La Colina was found in June 1996 and now educates approximately 780 children and students from 4 – 18 years of age. It is recognised as one of the leading schools in Colombia providing a high quality, learning focused education. La Colina develop happy, well rounded and confident individuals though the growth of their personal, social and cognitive skills. They run the national curriculum for predominantly local families and offer a Spanish-English bilingual programme (Cambridge Certification) where students develop their second language skills from Preschool (K4) until High School (11th Grade).
The educational environment at La Colina is one where students are guided and inspired by teachers. They are actively encouraged to independently gather knowledge and learn in a simple, enjoyable and dynamic way. School lessons are always linked to the students learning experiences, encouraging the development of their own independent ideas and skills.
Head of School: Giselle Betancourt
Ages Taught: 4 – 18 years
- Model United Nations
- Alliances and scholarships with different universities
- Spanish-English bilingual programme (Cambridge Certification)
- English language teaching environment-reaching the competences required by the different international exams: Starter, Movers, KET, PET and IELTS.
- French is taught from 2nd grade with the option to continue from 6th -11th grade.
- Exchange Programme
- Member of the International School Association (ISA) and of the Association of Bilingual Schools (ACB)
- Quality certification issued by ICONTEC ISO – 9001 (SC-CER579168).
Here are some overview statistics about
Colegio La Colina.