The Lady Elizabeth School
The Lady Elizabeth School (LES) has a proud tradition of offering amazing learning opportunities to children from over 30 nationalities over two decades.
The Lady Elizabeth School (LES) has a proud tradition of offering amazing learning opportunities to children from over 30 nationalities over two decades. Their Primary and Secondary Schools are on one campus on the Cumbre del Sol, Benitachell, a magnificent site on the Costa Blanca coast near to the popular resorts of Javea, Moraira, Calpe and Denia. At LES each child is truly valued and respected as an individual. Moreover, they strive to empower each student through giving them ample opportunities to lead, to serve others, and to pursue their passions as a learner. The school faculty and staff are experienced, caring and passionate educators and indeed, one of the hallmarks of the school is the warm and genuine relationships between the teachers and the students.
Head: Chris Akin
Ages Taught: 1-18 years
Curricula: British & International
- Model United Nations
- Marine Science A – Level
- Duke of Edinburgh International Award
- Cambridge Examinations Centre
- Edexcel (Associated Examining Board)
- LAMDA (the London Academy of Music and Dramatic art)
- Member of National Association of British Schools in Spain (NABSS)
- Recognised by the British Council
- Recognised by the Generalitat Valenciana in the name of the Ministry of Education (Spain)
- Boarding facilities
- New Extension of the Primary School building
- Brand new purpose-built facilities for the Secondary school.
Here are some overview statistics about The Lady Elizabeth School.