Liceo Panamericano Centenario
Liceo Panamericano Centenario, established in December 1969, was the brilliant idea of a group of distinguished ladies who decided to create an educational institution in the city of Guayaquil.
Liceo Panamericano Centenario, established in December 1969, was the brilliant idea of a group of distinguished ladies who decided to create an educational institution in the city of Guayaquil. The school was and is still located in the prestigious Centenario neighbourhood.
Nowadays, it educates over 750 students from 2 up to 15 years old. It is recognised as one of Ecuador’s leaders in terms of educational services, opening its ways to a new generation with clear objectives and global vision, whilst responding to the new challenges of education with the highest quality standards.
The school offers a bilingual education (Spanish and English) preparing students for Cambridge certification by allowing them to develop their language skills from nursery up to tenth grade. In the next academic year, the school will open its doors to 11th and 12th grades. In 2024, Liceo Panamericano Centenario will graduate its first senior year class.
Schools Principal: María Auxiliadora Velarde
Ages Taught: 2 – 15 years
Curriculum: Aligned to the Minister of Education (Ecuadorian curriculum and standards).
- Ecuadorian 5 stars recognised by EFQM
- 52 years offering Amazing Learning
- Outstanding results on international assessments – ISA Examinations
- Amazing International Learning Opportunities for students from all ages and abilities
- Well-prepared and professional teacher staff with learner centred methodologies
- Extra-curricular worldwide class activities including: french, dance, chess, arts, robotics and programming classes
- IB accredited school, licensed for PYP (Primary Years Programme)
- Applicant school for the MYP (Middle Years Programme), part of the IB learning continuum of international education