Liceo Panamericano Samborondón
Founded in 1969, Liceo Panamericano Samborondón is a private school in Samborondón, Ecuador that offer a bilingual K-12 education.
Founded in 1969, Liceo Panamericano Samborondón is a private school in Samborondón, Ecuador that offer a bilingual K-12 education. As part of International Schools Partnership, they offer International learning opportunities for students at all levels.
Liceo Panamericano has implemented the IB Diploma Programme, Primary Years Programme (PYP) and Middle Years Programme (MYP).
The school’s purpose is to be an international educational community of high academic standards focused on meaningful learning. The key differentiator of Liceo Panamericano Samborondón is their focus on the development of more human leaders with a solid formation in values committed to the continuous personal improvement of their social and environmental skills.
Head of School: Patricia Ayala De Coronel
Ages Taught: 2-17 years
Curriculum: Aligned to the Minister of Education (Ecuadorian curriculum and standards).
- 5th EFQM star (European foundation for quality management)
- Academic program: International Baccalaureate® (PYP-PD)
- Community Service: Rotary International
- Catholic Education, Values and attributes
- CATCH (Coordinated Approach to Child health)
- Cambridge Exams
- ROBOTICS (Lego Education)
- Extracurricular activities (Cheerleader, Soccer, Basket, French, music, chess and Ted Ed Club)