Founded in 1969, Liceo Panamericano is a private school in Ecuador with two campuses, Samborondón and Centenario, that offer a bilingual K-12 education.
Liceo Panamericano has implemented the IB Diploma Programme and Primary Years Programme (PYP) and will look to introduce the Middle Years Programme (MYP) within the next four years.
The school’s mission is to implement an innovative, creative, motivating and collaborative methodology that develops essential learning pathways and is rooted in a bilingual environment with an international vision to help shape the society of the future.
Head: Dra. Patricia Ayala De Coronel
Ages Taught: 2-17 years
Curriculum: Aligned to the Minister of Education (Ecuadorian curriculum and standards).
- Academic program: International Baccalaureate® (PYP-PD)
- Community Service: Rotary International
- Catholic Education, Values and attributes
- CATCH (Coordinated Approach to Child health)
- Cambridge Exams
- ROBOTICS (Lego Education)