Park House English School
Park House English School (PHES) was founded in 1994 and is one of the oldest and most prestigious schools in Qatar.
Park House English School (PHES) was founded in 1994 and is one of the oldest and most prestigious schools in Qatar. The children and families come from over 70 different countries which helps students develop their international mindedness and respect for cultural diversity. One of the strengths of the school is making sure the students are fully prepared and competent to meet the challenges of life in a dynamic world where change is the norm. PHES prides itself on the creation of a warm and caring atmosphere which it believes is the essential component in creating a happy yet challenging learning environment. PHES is located in Doha, Qatar.
Head: John Smith
Ages Taught: 2-18 years
- One of the most established British schools in Qatar
- Duke of Edinburgh International Award
- Model United Nations
- A broad curriculum of sports, music, art, design technology, debating and computing for students alongside core subjects.
- Excellent Sporting success – Sports champions in multiple tournaments
- A wealth of sports, arts and design facilities, and significant investment in new outdoor play areas, more indoor sports areas, art studios, design technology, and science labs.
Here are some overview statistics about Park House English School.