Straits International School Rawang
Straits International School Rawang is a 6-acre purpose-built campus, located in the heart of a peaceful and green community in Rawang, Selangor.
Straits International School Rawang is a 6-acre purpose-built campus, located in the heart of a peaceful and green community in Rawang, Selangor. Students at this school are nurtured by teams of highly enthused and qualified teachers who go the extra miles for their students. A diverse range of school facilities and a dedicated Early Years Centre combines the best of time-tested traditional learning pedagogy with modern technology and learning curves.
Head: Mr. Stephen Willoughby
Ages taught: 3-16 years
Curricula: British & International
- Dedicated Early Years Centre with integrated playground.
- English as Additional Language (EAL) and English Emersion Programme (EEP) available.
- Daily Mandarin lessons for all students and a registered HSC centre.
- Variety of curricula – Cambridge and International Primary Curriculum (IPC) adapted to students needs and core skills.
- Business studies and Enterprise taught from Year 7 onwards.
- Only 30 minutes from the heart of KL, with a dedicated school transport system serving many popular areas.
- 30% expatriate teachers and fully qualified local teachers registered with the Ministry of Education in Malaysia.
- A registered Cambridge centre for IGCSE and A-level.
Here are some overview statistics about
Straits International School Rawang.