Westlink International School
Opened August 2022 in Hanoi, Westlink International School & Academy are proudly a member of the International Schools Partnership (ISP).
Westlink International School is a Candidate School for the Primary Years Program (PYP) and the Middle Years Program (MYP) and is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. We empower students to Dream of a bright future, Strive hard to achieve their goals and Succeed in any future pathway of their choice.
Westlink students can enroll in 2 programs: (1) the International Program that follows the world-renowned International Baccalaureate (IB), or (2) the Bilingual Program that combines Vietnam’s MOET standards and US Common Core.
The rigorous curriculum standards will provide essential academic knowledge as well as professional skills such as critical thinking and international perspectives. Westlink aims to ensure that every student is fully equipped to successfully enter university anywhere in the world.
Westlink International School is a school where parents and students can not only Dream about a bright future but can Succeed and Achieve.
Founding Principal: Ms. Hillary Hinchliff
Grades Taught: PYP/Primary (started in 2022), MYP/Secondary (starting in 2023), and DP (coming in the future)
Ages Taught: 5 to 18 years
Curriculum: IB Continuum syllabus and Vietnamese MOET Syllabus & US Common Core
Choosing a school is one of the most important things we do as parents to give our child the best start in life. By choosing Westlink, you are giving your child access to:
- Educational Excellence – Westlink is committed to great teaching influenced by the latest research, as well as high academic standards and expectations.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities – Innovative resources and facilities in a brand new campus provide the background for great teaching and learning, and a positive learning environment to inspire creativity, independence and a love of learning.
- International Opportunities – Westlink encourages students to be thinkers, problem solvers and contributors so that they can be successful wherever they are in the world. As part of the International Schools Partnership, students at WIS will have many opportunities to participate in International Exchange & Networking Programs; Challenges & Competitions; Community Development & Social Responsibility Activities.
- International Community – Westlink aims to develop a strong, vibrant community built on effective partnerships and communication. Westlink believes that the best outcomes for students occur when the home and school work closely together.
- Exceptional Teaching – Westlink teachers are carefully selected and are fully committed to serving the needs of students and parents in our community. All teaching staff are fully qualified, and expatriate staff are western trained. Westlink invests significantly in the professional development of staff so that every student experiences Amazing Learning through great teaching.