Westlink International School
Opening August 2022 in Hanoi, Westlink International School (WIS) will be a member of the International Schools Partnership (ISP).
Opening August 2022 in Hanoi, Westlink International School (WIS) will be a member of the International Schools Partnership (ISP). The partnership with ISP provides extensive benefits of best practice and resources in a network of nearly 60 schools worldwide in 16 countries, to ensure all students experience Amazing Learning.
As a brand-new school in the western West Lake area of Hanoi, WIS offers state-of-the-art facilities and an ultra-modern campus that spreads over 2.5 hectares of open, green spaces. In 2022, WIS will open its primary school and ultimately cater to students from Prep through to Grade 12. WIS students can enroll in 2 pathways to reach university: (1) the International Program that combines US common core standards and the world-renowned International Baccalaureate (IB), or (2) the Integrated Program that links Vietnam’s MOET standards with a modified International Program.
The rigorous curriculum standards will provide essential academic knowledge as well as professional skills such as critical thinking and international perspectives. WIS aims to ensure that every student is fully equipped to successfully enter university anywhere in the world.
Only highly qualified and experienced teachers with both Vietnamese and international teaching experience will be employed at WIS. The school’s philosophy promotes the student’s central role in an inquiry-based learning environment, where active participation in exploring, asking and researching develops personal responsibility and resilience.
WIS programs aim to develop students’ passion to be inquisitive world citizens who can transform themselves and contribute to a better world.
Westlink International School is a school where parents and students can not only dream about a bright future but can succeed and achieve it.
Founding Principal: Dr. Roderick Crouch (from Australia)
Grades Taught: PYP (starting 2022), MYP (starting 2023), and DP (starting 2025)
Ages Taught: 5 to 18 years
Curriculum: IB Continuum syllabus and Vietnamese MOET Syllabus
- Educational Excellence – WIS is committed to great teaching influenced by the latest research, as well as high academic standards and expectations.
- Forward Thinking Curriculum – With a focus on the development of both essential knowledge as well as professional skills, WIS graduates will be well-prepared for the future.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities – Innovative resources and facilities in a brand new campus provide the background for great teaching and learning, and a positive learning environment to inspire creativity, independence and a love of learning.
- International Opportunities – WIS encourages students to be thinkers, problem solvers and contributors so that they can be successful wherever they are in the world. As part of International Schools Partnership, students at WIS will have many opportunities to participate in international events such as exchanges, Model United Nations, camps, competitions and friendships.
- Supportive Community – WIS will aim to develop a strong, vibrant community built on effective partnerships and communication. WIS believes that the best outcomes for students occur when the home and School work closely together.
- Exceptional Teaching – WIS teachers are carefully selected and are fully committed to serving the needs of students and parents in our community. All teaching staff are fully qualified, and expatriate staff are western trained. WIS invests significantly in the professional development of staff so that every student experiences Amazing Learning through great teaching.