Instituto Thomas Jefferson Querétaro
Instituto Thomas Jefferson Querétaro is distinguished by its creativity and sense of family that has united the school since it opened in 2007.
Instituto Thomas Jefferson Querétaro is distinguished by its creativity and sense of family that has united the school since it opened in 2007. Together, both at school and at home, the school designs experiences for students that allow them to discover and grow. Querétaro is two hours northwest of Mexico City and was recently referred to as the promised city by former President Barack Obama because of its economic and progressive leadership in the region.
Head: Nieves García Mainou
Ages Taught: 2 ½ – 18 years
- Project Based Learning (PBL)
- STEAM focused learning
- Detailed monitoring of student learning through Individual Learning Plans (ILPs), balanced with an emphasis on personal, social and emotional development.
- Communication skills development programme through ITJ-Radio
- Entrepreneurial Leadership programme
- Digital Literacy programme
- Model United Nations
Here are some overview statistics about Instituto Thomas Jefferson Querétaro.