We seek to appoint an inspirational, committed and passionate Secondary School Physics teacher, up to and including A Levels.
In addition we want to appoint an academically ambitious Head of Science with a proven track record of successful pupil outcomes; this may be applied to the Physics teaching role.
Laude San Pedro International College is an extremely successful, well-established and growing, co-educational day school. Learning is at the heart of everything that we do and we continuously strive to improve on the outcomes for all of the students in our care. We are determined to be the school of choice and always work to improve the academic and enriched experiences that we offer our whole community.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated colleague with professional commitment to the academic expectations and values of the school, and the ability to work in a team.
Applicants must have QTS, preferably from a UK provider, be eligible to work in Spain and have a native level of English. Role is required for a September 2020 start.
For further information about the school visit: Laude San Pedro International College
- Proactive and inspirational teacher, preferably with independent and/or international experience.
- Enjoys working with children in a positive and supportive manner.
- QTS preferably for a UK provider. (Applications from NQTs would also be considered).
- Knowledge and experience of leading and implementing the national curriculum for England and Wales up to and including A Level.
- A native level of English.
- Experience of and willingness to actively participate in the pastoral and enriched life of the school community.
- A genuine team player who is happy to contribute and lead initiatives within a successful and supportive department.
- Knowledge of Spanish, or willingness to learn Spanish would be an advantage.
In return we offer:
- An amazing career opportunity to teach in a prestigious, internationally-minded school.
- A competitive local salary.
- A great working environment.
- Well-structured continual professional development programme.
For any further questions please contact: Ms Catherine Davies (Head of Secondary and Sixth Form), [email protected]
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years employment history. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake full safeguarding checks and provide two references covering the last five years of employment.
Closing date: Tuesday 30th June 2020